Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Almost the end!!

I have to say I am really excited that we are almost at the end of this deployment. These past 6 months have been long and hard. We still have one month left and I feel the pressure lifting and leaving. So nice. The girls are getting excited as well. Mackenzie is talking more and more of things she wants to do when Daddy gets home and Sam can just feel the excitement and wants to join in.
This past week has been rough, Mic has been sick- fevers of 102 and an ear infection, at time coughing so hard she throws up. The poor thing stayed on the couch or in bed all day Friday. By Sun. she was much better- just in time for church and Super Bowl Party at JoDee and Matt's. By the way we had a blast on Sunday. Mic played with the kids and Sammie really has a thing for the Matt. I don't think he left her sight the whole time. Too funny really. As always JoDee threw an awesome party and the food was so Yummy!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Sam sounds so cute! Next time you see JoDee and Matt, tell them I said hello. I bet it was fun to watch her following him around. Amelia was the same way with Rafe gone - they are just hungry for that male daddy energy.