So we are all alive and well. I am sorry that it has been a quiet month on the blog world. In my world things have been the very opposite. Mic has had her 5th birthday! She has been busy with school and soccer. Now that this season is over T-ball has kicked off in full swing ( like the pun? ) she is having a blast. She graduates from K-4 this month she is so excited about it.
Sammie is a busy little one, she is such a bright and happy baby. I say baby but she is 17 months and trying to run everywhere. She loves chasing sissy around and coloring on everything. Samantha is quite the artist.
God is good. He has blessed us greatly with our family. We give Him all the praise and glory for His love is perfect and forever.
3 comments:
This is so funny! I was just coming here today to ask you when you would post again!!
I was just checking back in myself and wow! What a list of events that I missed! Life's sort of been happening here too... So glad to hear about your wonderful family time! That is truly such a blessing. I can't believe Mic is 5! It seems like just a couple years ago that she was a tiny baby, then talking and running... now she's a "big girl." :)
yooohooo!
Post a Comment