We have arrived in FL. Now to be home after 5 years and 5 months. It is nice to be back. Nicer than I thought. I knew that leaving was going to be hard- read my last post- but once the packers came- sad as it was, and it was really sad to see my girls rooms in boxes, when everything was gone it made it much easier to leave. Having my girls in FL with my parents made me want to leave and be with them again. Soooo now I am living here again. At the moment with my parents- fun times. No really I am very grateful that my parents took me and my homeless kiddos in. When Chris gets back ( few more months!!) then the house hunting will begin!! In the meantime , just enjoying the time I have this summer with my family and girls.
I did find a new school for Mackenzie. I am so excited, I have been stressing about this so much and praying even more to find as great a school as Living Water Christian School has been.
Looks like I did in West Florida Baptist Academy. Looks like it is a laid back but firm believing Christian school. They use Abeka Book- Best ever!! and we were able to take a tour last week of the school grounds- impressive! So I am set that this is the school for Mic. A very scary statement to make but I am excited nonetheless!
Well think that's all for now. I miss me chicas in NC. Hope you are all having a wonderful first week of June. Love you all.
Blessings~~Connie
1 comment:
My Brother graduated from West Florida Baptist Academy. It was a pretty good school back then (98), so hopefully it should still be a pretty good one.
Post a Comment