I have lately enjoyed reading material from a new author (new to me). I have come to really appreciate the way some people can put words on paper and make you, not just see and hear, but feel the experience. I would love to aspire to do that for you as you read the words I write. To find the beauty in sound of words as they roll off your mind's tongue. To find beauty in everything around you and for that moment let it be all a mental beauty revealed to you in another time and place; a world in your mind that you live for those seconds you are consumed by it. I may never be a novelist, or a song writer but I would love to aspire to be someone through who you can see the beauty in the world around you in something I have created.
To show you beauty everyday is a life goal for me.
Love and blessings~Connie
No comments:
Post a Comment